StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe eSATA Controller Card Product Details
StarTech.com 1 Port PCIe eSATA Controller Card
This eSATA Controller Card turns a PCI Express (1x) slot into an external SATA port, to provide a quick and hassle-free external storage solution. Supporting SATA 300 (SATA II) hard drives (backward compatible with SATA /150) and data transfer rates of up to 3Gbps, this PCI Express eSATA Controller Card is the perfect solution for upgrading existing eSATA capability, or simply adding an external SATA port to a PC desktop computer.
Using a native PCI Express single chipset, the controller card provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for your external storage needs. The controller card also features Port Multiplier support with command based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to a host computer through one eSATA connection.
The PCI Express eSATA Controller Card also features an internal SATA port, which could be used for a conventional (internal) SATA drive installation. Please note that the internal SATA port can not be used at the same time as the external SATA port.
- A reliable way to connect high speed, high capacity external storage
- Includes SATA cable
- Standard and Low Profile bracket included
- Supports SATA II for data throughput speeds of up to 2.5Gbps Compatible with PCI Express 1-lane (x1, x2, x4, x8, x16)
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specifications
- Easy to install and use with full step-by-step instructions
- Hot-Swapping capabilities
- It uses a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for your external storage needs.
- Offers one external eSATA port and one internal SATA port. (Both can't be active at the same time)
- Port Multiplier support with command based switching for connecting multiple external hard drives to host computer through one eSATA connection
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030830409
Mfg Part No: PEXESATA1
( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.