TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit - 120V, 15A, 16 5-15R OutletsItem#: YYT2-07453K | Model#: PDUMV15NET
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack PDU Product Details
TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit
The TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit enables a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions by giving IT Managers the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle and remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in web/network interface, enabling remote reboot of unresponsive network hardware. User defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load-shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption (current) is displayed locally and can be monitored via the web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to 3 user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition. The TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure web, SNMP or Telnet Interface.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Ideal for network configurations requiring a switched, metered and monitored PDU supporting individual outlet rebooting, load shedding and remote web/network current monitoring of critical networking components
- 49 inch 0U vertical switched rack PDU with digital current monitoring, remote control and temperature / humidity monitoring capability
- 120V 15A maximum total capacity with 5-15P input plug and 16 5-15R individually controllable outlets
- Enables ability to turn on, turn off, power cycle or lock-out power to each individual outlet
- Programmable or real-time outlet power control via built-in SNMP/web network monitoring and control card
- Automatic sequential outlet turn-on prevents inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
The TrippLite PDUMV15NET Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit supports 15A maximum capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 12 amps). Includes attached 5-15P input cordset and 16 5-15R switched outlets. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks the output current. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included mounting brackets. Toolless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332139702
Mfg Part No: PDUMV15NET
( Length:53, Width:7, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 11.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.