LABELMAKER,QL1060N Product Details
Perfect for commercial and industrial environments with multiple users or large mailing and shipping applications. Features a built-in ethernet connection and computer connectivity for maximum productivity. Powerful, user-friendly software has a variety of included barcodes and integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Accepts up to 4" wide label rolls, making it perfect for shipping labels. Built-in heavy-duty automatic cutter and 3-color LED control panel display. Manufacturer's limited two-year warranty. Maximum Tape/Label Width: 4"; Printing Speed: 69 Labels/Minute; Maximum Resolution (Dpi): 300 x 300 DPI.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Print one to hundreds of easy-peel labels at a time.
- Change labels in seconds, using drop-in supply rolls.
- Create labels with sequential bar codes, photos, logos and more with the included software for PC and Mac®.
- QL-1060N network ready 4" wide label printer for commercial and industrial environments.
- Label printer prints up to 4" wide labels, making it perfect for shipping labels.
- Recommended for commercial and industrial environments with multiple users or with large mailing and shipping applications.
- Features a built-in ethernet connection and computer connectivity.
- Prints up to 69 labels per minute at 300 dpi.
- Has a built-in heavy-duty automatic cutter.
- Features a 3-color LED control panel display.
- Powerful, user-friendly software has a variety of included barcodes and integrates with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Compatible with a variety of continuous tape rolls and pre-sized label rolls.
- Includes quick start guide, DK supplies tape/label line up guide and label tray.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother (Canada)
Warranty provided by: Brother (Canada)
UPC No: 012502618812
Mfg Part No: QL1060N
( Length:16, Width:10, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 7.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Brother (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of Brother (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.