TrippLite Switch Metered PDU with Remote Monitoring - Digital, PDU, 120V, Switched, Remote w/ Plug Retention, 30AItem#: YYS2-4317331 | Model#: PDUMV30NET
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite Switch Metered PDU with Remote Monitorin Product Details
TrippLite Switch Metered PDU with Remote Monitoring
Get ready for top of the line control of your networks power consumption with Tripp Lite's PDUMV30NET Switched, Metered Rack Power Distribution Unit. This powerful device provides a variety of advanced network control and monitoring functions. It gives IT managers the ability to remotely monitor PDU power consumption and in-rack environmental conditions, and to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock out power to each individual receptacle. Switched PDU systems can be accessed, configured and controlled through secure Web, SNMP or Telnet interfaces. Individually switched outlets can be controlled via a built-in Web/network interface, enabling remote reboots of unresponsive network hardware. User-defined power-up and power-down outlet sequences ensure proper operation of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as devices are powered on. Programmable load shedding of less critical devices at user-defined intervals extends UPS uptime in response to power failures.
A Power Saver
Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent powering of unauthorized hardware. PDU power consumption is displayed locally and can be monitored via the Web/network interface, with user-defined alarms to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip. An optional ENVIROSENSE temperature/humidity probe enables remote monitoring of in-rack environmental conditions and alarms for up to three user-supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring, notification and logging of all on-board reporting functions with user-specified alarm thresholds and actions for each reported condition.
Keep It Energized
The PDUMV30NET supports 30A maximum capacity at 120V (agency de-rated to 24A). Includes attached L5-30P input plug and 24 x 5-15/20R switched outlets arranged in two separately breakered 12-outlet load banks. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks output current. Supports 0U vertical rackmount installation with included rackmount brackets. Tooless button-mount installation supported in compatible racks. Included cord retention brackets keeps vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
- 120V 30A maximum capacity (agency de-rated to 24 amps) Switched, Metered and Monitored Power Distribution Unit (PDU) with built-in web/network interface in 0U vertical rack form factor
- Includes attached L5-30P input plug and 24 x 5-15/20R controllable outlets arranged in two 12-outlet load banks
- Supports individually controllable output receptacles, current metering, network monitoring and remote control via built-in Web/network monitoring and control card
- Switchable outlets enable a number of advanced networking abilities, such as remote reboot on-demand of locked IT equipment, custom power-on/power-off outlet sequencing, automatic load-shedding of optional loads during power failures and disabling unused outlets to prevent the connection of unauthorized equipment loads
- Provides the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock out power to each individual PDU receptacle on a programmable or real-time basis
- Remote interface provides data regarding input power conditions, load level and individual outlet power status via secure network or web browser interface
- Supports notification and logging of all major power events and user specified alarm thresholds
- Optional ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity probe enables remote monitoring of environmental conditions and the ability to report conditions from up to two contact-closure sensors
- Optional ENVIROSENSE probe also supports the connection of up to three user-supplied contact-closure sensors to selectively notify, monitor and log reported conditions, such as rack door access
- DHCP/Manual configuration support enables network settings to be automatically assigned to the card, or manually assigned via permanent IP addresses
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication compatibility with your current 10/100 Base-T network
- Real-time clock support maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is shut down and unpowered
- 2-tier level access enables an administrator and a guest to log into the web browser for monitoring and/or management of all intelligent PDUs and similarly equipped UPS systems
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps provide immediate event notification
- Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, PowerAlert Network Management System, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP, NTP
- Front panel ammeter displays whole PDU power consumption in amps
- On initial power-up, outlets are automatically energized at 250 millisecond intervals to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction and mains circuit overloads
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered
- Circuit breaker-free format prevents power interruptions due to tripped breakers while still providing mains panel protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- 63-in. 0U vertical rack installation supported with included rackmount brackets
- Tooless mounting supported in button-mount compatible racks
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332139726
Mfg Part No: PDUMV30NET
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 16.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.