USR 56K PCI Faxmodem Product Details
US Robotics 56K PCI Faxmodem
Getting Online Access from Home is Simple, Fast, and Affordable!
V.92 makes 56K flexible, USRobotics makes it affordable. USRobotics has been building the world’s best modems for over 25 years, and now we’re bringing you the latest in modem technology.
The V.92 standard gives you the features to get the most out of your home’s dial-up connection: send e-mail and attachments faster, get online quicker, and even take incoming phone calls without losing your Internet connection.
Now you can get a USRobotics 56K* PCI Faxmodem with V.92 technology for your home computer at an easily affordable price.
- Feature-rich affordability –Get a USRobotics V.92 modem at an easily affordable price. The USRobotics 56K PCI Faxmodem utilizes the processing power of your home computer to make sending/checking e-mail and surfing the Web easy.
- Ideal for home use –Update your home computer to surf the Web, send/receive e-mail, and take incoming calls while online with the ease and convenience of V.92 technology.
- Send e-mail and attachments faster –Need to send a batch of digital pictures or other e-mail attachments? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Get online faster –Quick Connect lets you establish your connection faster, so you spend less time dialing up. You’re only seconds from surfing the Web!
- Don’t miss that important phone call – USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones. (Call Waiting and Caller ID require service from your local phone company.) Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection –there’s no need for a second phone line. Great for home use!
- Simple three-step installation –Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install and use, you’ll be up and running in no time! Our Quick Installation Guide makes installation as easy as 1-2-3.
- Software upgradable –Download new features as they become available.
- Includes full-featured faxing software –Send faxes from any Windows application, and receive incoming faxes at any time.
- Standards and Protocols Supported
- V.92 56K ITU standard
- V.90 56K ITU standard
- V.34 33.6K ITU standard
- Compatible with most ITU and Bell standards down to 300 bps
- V.80 video conferencing support
- V.42,MNP2-4 error control
- V.44,V.42 bis, MNP5 data compression
- Fax:EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27 ter
- Regulatory/Agency Approvals
- FCC approved (Part 15 Class B/Part 68)
- IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
- UL/CUL listed
Manufactured by: USRobotics
Warranty provided by: USRobotics
UPC No: 738168031627
Mfg Part No: USR5670
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.