StarTech STUTPRXL VGA over Cat5 UTP Receiver Product Details
StarTech VGA over Cat5 UTP Receiver
The StarTech VGA over Cat5 UTP Receiver is a cost-effective video extension solution. This black colored 984 ft receiver is ideal for a wide range of environments where VGA video needs to be extended to long connection distances. It extends the connection distance of VGA displays by up to 300m / 950ft feet. Also, it works with the ST124UTPE (4 port Cat5 VGA extender) and ST128UTPE (8 port Cat5 VGA extender) extenders. You can simply plug in the Cat5 cable into the RJ-45 connector and the cable is locked in. It also has a HDDB15 connector for the monitor to plug into. Designed in pure hardware, this product doesn’t need any software or drivers to install. With high power 12V DC voltage and supported by 1280 x 1024 resolution, it offers maximum versatility and convenience. Order the StarTech VGA over Cat5 UTP Receiver today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Long range receivers; allow you to extend signals up to 300m / 950ft
- HDDB15 connector; lets you plug the the monitor
- 12V DC voltage; provides maximum voltage power
- Compatibility; works with ST124UTPE (4 port Cat5 VGA extender) and ST128UTPE (8 port Cat5 VGA extender) extenders
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030817592
Mfg Part No: STUTPRXL
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.