USRobotics USR5637 56K USB Fax ModemItem#: YYT2-63506H | Model#: USR5637
Currently Out Of Stock!
USRobotics USR5637 56K USB Fax Modem Product Details
USRobotics USR5637 56K USB Faxmodem
The USRobotics 56K USB Modem delivers the performance and reliability USRobotics is known for, in a compact, flexible form factor. This controller-based modem integrates powerful communications processing functions into the modem itself, for assured performance without sapping your computer’s processing power. It is also broadly compatible across major operating systems including Linux, Windows and Macintosh. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you online quicker, and V.PCM Upstream provides 50% greater upload speeds — perfect for sending e-mail messages with large attachments. Also supports USRobotics Modem on Hold application to screen incoming voice calls while online, and to answer calls without losing your internet connection – no second phone line is needed!
- Simple USB Plug and Play installation
- Hot-swappable (installs/uninstalls automatically)
- Bus-powered so it doesn’t require an external power supply
- Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications
- Supports group faxing and timed faxing
- Permanently store preferred modem default settings
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up Internet connection.
- Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Firmware upgradable and downloadable software ensure that this modem will continue to meet your changing needs
- Compatible with most major operating systems, Windows, Linux and Macintosh
Manufactured by: USRobotics
Warranty provided by: USRobotics
UPC No: 738168040766
Mfg Part No: USR5637
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- USRobotics logos are registered trademarks of USRobotics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.