SMK-LINK GO Speak Pro VP3420 Voice Amplication Sp Product Details
SMK-LINK GO Speak Pro VP3420 Voice Amplication Speakers
From your opening remarks to your closing statements you can count on the SMK-LINK GO Speak Pro VP3420 Voice Amplication Speakers. Pro VP3420 ensures that your message is heard with clarity and power. GoSpeak! Pro VP3420 delivers the quality voice amplification to reach audiences of up to 200 people, in an astonishingly thin and light design that folds up and is easy to carry with you.
Breakthrough flat panel Surface Sound™ speaker technology from NXT® makes clear and rich omni-directional stereo sound possible in such a small package. Add sound effects and music to your presentation by connecting your computer or other auxiliary audio system.There is no complicated set-up, just plug in the speaker, connect a microphone and you are ready to start speaking. So bring along GoSpeak! Pro and start winning over the world...one audience at a time.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Independent volume controls
- 2 Mic. inputs (1 input is combination of XLR and 1/4th Inch and 1 input is 1/8th inch)
- Line input for computer, CD player, iPod, or output for another GoSpeak! Pro
- Line out for recording or daisy-chaining multiple GoSpeaks!
- Uses standard power cord
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20Khz±3db
- Line-in Sensitivity: 1Vp-p
- Line Impedance: 20K ohm
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -64db±1db (0 db=1V/pa)
- Weight: 4.85 Lbs
- Dimensions: 13.4” x 8.7” x 2.6”
- NXT® Technology with SurfaceSound™
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: SMK-Link Electronics
Warranty provided by: SMK-Link Electronics
UPC No: 715262034204
Mfg Part No: VP3420
( Length:17, Width:14, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 8.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SMK-Link Electronics logos are registered trademarks of SMK-Link Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.