SMK-LINK VP3320 Portable Amplification System Product Details
SMK-LINK VP3320 Ultra-Portable Amplification System
From your opening remarks to your closing statements SMK-LINK VP3320 Ultra-Portable Amplification System ensures that your message is heard with clarity and power. SMK-LINK VP3320 Ultra-Portable Amplification System delivers the quality voice amplification to reach audiences of up to 200 people, in an astonishingly thin and light design that folds up and is easy to carry with you. Breakthrough flat panel Surface Sound speaker technology from NXT makes clear and rich omni-directional stereo sound possible in such a small package. Add sound effects and music to your presentation by connecting your computer or other auxiliary audio system.
There is no complicated set-up, just plug in the speaker, connect a microphone (not included) and you are ready to start speaking. So bring along Interlink VP3320 Ultra-Portable Amplification System and start winning over the world, one audience at a time.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Line input for computer, CD player, Ipod, or output for another GoSpeak
- Independent volume controls for sound quality
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20Khz±3db
- Line-in Sensitivity: 1Vp-p
- Line Impedance: 20K ohm
- Mic. Input Sensitivity: -64db±1db (0 db=1V/pa)
- Weight: 4.85 Lbs
- Dimensions: 13.4” x 8.7” x 2.6”
- NXT Technology with surfaceSound
A Closer Look
- Evenly distributed sound
- Uniform volume throughout the room
- Less feedback
- Minimal acoustic interference
- Wider listening angle
- More like a human voice
- Two audio inputs with independent volume controls
- Line out port for recording or daisychaining multiple GoSpeaks!
Manufactured by: SMK-Link Electronics
Warranty provided by: SMK-Link Electronics
Mfg Part No: VP3320
( Length:17, Width:14, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- SMK-Link Electronics logos are registered trademarks of SMK-Link Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.