TrippLite Basic 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Product Details
Tripp Lite Basic 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications
Tripp Lite Basic Power Distribution Units give IT Managers the ability to power multiple servers and vital networking hardware from a single input power source. Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical equipment in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Tooless mounting enables simple installation in button-mount compatible racks. Included mounting brackets support vertical installation in standard 2 and 4 post racks or other surfaces, such as under-counter or wallmount configurations. Plug retention brackets keep vital equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Manage Your Electricity
PDUV30HV 63.75 in. vertical 0U rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency derated to 24A). Includes 10 ft. attached line cord with L6-30P input plug. 32 C13 and 6 C19 outlets support up to 38 directly connected pieces of networking equipment. Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 15A load banks.
- 208/240V 30A Basic Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in 63.75 in. 0U vertical form factor.
- 30A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 24A)
- Attached L6-30P input plug with 10 ft. line cord
- 38 total output receptacles (6 C19, 32 C13)
- Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 15A load banks (each with 3 C19 and 16 C13 outlets)
- Circuit breaker offers protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Sleeved circuit breaker assembly prevents accidental shutoff and requires no tools to reset if tripped
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Tooless installation supports fast installation in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Included nut and bolt mounting brackets support installation in non button-mount compatible racks or other flat surfaces, such as under-counter and wallmount
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
- Voltage compatibility - 208/240V
- Frequency compatibility - 50/60
- Output nominal voltage - 208/240V
- Outlet quantity / type - 38 total (6 C19, 32 C13)
- Overload protection - Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered load banks. The top 15A breaker covers outlets on the upper half, the bottom 15A breaker covers outlets on the lower half of the PDU. Each breakered bank covers 16 C13 and 3 C19 outlets.
- Maximum input amps - 30A maximum (Agency de-rated to 24A)
- Input connection type - L6-30P (208/240V 30A)
- Input cord length - 10 ft.
- Recommended Electrical Service - 208V, 240V
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
- Switches - n/a
- Shipping weight (lbs) - 13
- Shipping weight (kg) - 5.9
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in) - 64.5 x 3.5 x 4.75
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm) - 163.8 x 8.9 x 12.1
- Unit weight (lbs) - 8
- Unit weight (kg) - 3.6
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/in) - 63.75 x 2.25 x 3.75
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm) - 162 x 5.7 x 9.5
- Material of construction - Aluminum Form factors supported - 0u vertical installation in equipment racks, plus under-counter and wallmount
- Style - Vertical Rackmount, Wallmount, Raceway, Workbench
- Relative Humidity - 0-95% non-condensing
- Certifications - Tested to UL60950-1 (USA, Canada), NOM (Mexico)
- Product warranty - Lifetime
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332138910
Mfg Part No: PDUV30HV
( Length:65, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.