TrippLite 120V Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU Product Details
TrippLite 120V Metered 0U Vertical Rack PDU for Network Applications
Tripp Lite Metered Power Distribution Units give IT Managers the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications. Each built-in, easy to read, two-character LED display offers continuous PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments. Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to multiple servers and vital networking equipment in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Toolless mounting enables simple installation in button-mount compatible racks. Included mounting brackets support vertical installation in standard 2 and 4 post racks or other surfaces, such as under-counter or wallmount configurations. Plug retention brackets keep vital equipment plugged in and continuously powered.
Keep It Powered
PDUMV30 63.75 in. vertical 0U metered rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 120V (agency derated to 24A). Includes 10-ft. attached line cord with L5-30P input plug. 24 5-15/20R outlets support networking equipment with 5-15P or 5-20P input plugs. Outlets are arranged in two separately metered and breakered 20A load banks (each with 12 5-15/20R outlets). Set of 2 built-in 2 character displays offer continuous information on PDU power consumption for each of the two built-in loading banks.
- 120V 30A Metered Power Distribution Unit (PDU) in 63.75 in. 0U vertical form factor.
- 30A maximum capacity (Agency derated to 24A)
- Attached L5-30P input plug with 10-ft. line cord
- 24 5-15/20R output receptacles accept both 5-15P and 5-20P equipment plugs
- Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered and metered 20A load banks (each with 12 5-15/20R outlets)
- Current meters offer the ability to monitor network power consumption levels to prevent mains, generator, UPS or PDU overloads and to ensure proper load balance in complex redundant power applications
- Pair of easy-to-read, two-character LED displays offer continuous PDU current monitoring data in one-amp increments for each metered load bank
- Circuit breaker offers protection from overloads and short circuit fault conditions
- Sleeved circuit breaker assembly prevents accidental shutoff and requires no tools to reset if tripped
- Switch-free unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes UPS or generator power to critical networking equipment
- Tooless installation supports fast installation in button-mount compatible equipment racks
- Included nut & bolt mounting brackets support installation in racks or other flat surfaces, such as under-counter, wallmount and other surfaces
- Cord retention brackets keep vital equipment plugs connected
- Voltage compatibility - 120V
- Frequency compatibility - 50/60
- Output nominal voltage - 120V
- Outlet quantity / type - 24 5-15/20R (each outlet accepts 5-15P or 5-20P equipment plugs)
- Overload protection - Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered load banks. The top 20A breaker covers outlets on the upper half, the bottom 20A breaker covers outlets on the lower half of the PDU. Each breakered bank covers 12 5-15/20R outlets.
- Maximum input amps - 30A maximum (Agency de-rated to 24A continuous)
- Input connection type - L5-30P (120V 30A)
- Input cord length - 10 ft.
- Recommended Electrical Service - 120V
LEDS ALARMS & SWITCHES
- Front panel LEDs - Includes 2 built-in 2-character LED meters to display power consumption of items plugged into each separately breakered 20A loading bank.
- Switches - n/a
- Shipping weight (lbs) - 13
- Shipping weight (kg) - 5.9
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in) - 64.5 x 3.5 x 4.75
- Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm) - 163.8 x 8.9 x 12.1
- Unit weight (lbs) - 8
- Unit weight (kg) - 3.6
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/in) - 63.75 x 2.25 x 3.75
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/cm) - 162 x 5.7 x 9.5
- Material of construction - Aluminum
- Form factors supported - 0u vertical installation in equipment racks, plus under-counter and wallmount
- Style - Vertical Rackmount, Wallmount, Raceway, Workbench
- Relative Humidity - 0-95% non-condensing
- Certifications - Tested to UL60950-1 (USA, Canada), NOM (Mexico)
- Product warranty - Lifetime
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332139337
Mfg Part No: PDUMV30
( Length:65, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 8.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.