Tripplite AVR900U 900VA AVR Series UPS System Product Details
Tripplite AVR900U 900VA AVR Series Line-Interactive UPS
Tripp Lite's AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during blackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. Includes 12 output receptacles, 4 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets. 6 outlets feature full battery support and surge suppression, protecting computers, monitors and other vital system components from power loss. 6 additional outlets with surge suppression only are ideal for printers and other peripherals not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other equipment with a DSL or standard dialup RJ-11 phone line connection. Built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown in case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA / 480 watt power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 minutes during power failures.
- AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers protection from blackouts, brownouts and surges on both AC and Tel/DSL line connections
- Built-in Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) boosts brownouts as low as 83V and reduces overvoltages up to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels
- 12 outlets (6 UPS/surge and 6 surge-only). 4 of the outlets are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets
- Provides battery-derived AC output during blackouts, voltage boost during brownouts and voltage reduction during overvoltages
- 900VA / 480 watt power-handling ability supports a variety of PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics
- Supports entry-level PC systems up to 45 minutes during blackout conditions
- Built-in single-line Tel/DSL line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines or cordless phones. Built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line.
- USB port, included USB cable and PowerAlert software offer safe, unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages
- Space-saving, ultra-compact housing fits almost anywhere
- Keyhole mounting flanges enable secure wallmount installation
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332139948
Mfg Part No: AVR900U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 14.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.