TrippLite SU5000RT4U UPS Battery Backup Product Details
TrippLite SU5000RT4U SmartOnline UPS Battery Backup
Tripp Lite’s new SmartOnline expandable 2U rack/tower offers a superior 750VA on-line double-conversion UPS system for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. It’s perfect for critical voice, data, medical and industrial network applications. It maintains continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges with zero transfer time! The SmartOnline Model SU750RTXL2U is ideal for protecting critical 120V equipment in server rooms, internetworking closets and telecommunications systems in rackmount.
Superb Power Protection.
Smart Online Rack/Tower UPS System.
Tripp Lite 5kVA SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular Rack/Tower UPS. 5000VA on-line, double-conversion UPS for server, network and telecommunications equipment. Maintains battery-derived AC output during blackouts with active, full-time power conditioning. Fault tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during overload or internal fault conditions. Single all-in-one housing installs in 4 rack spaces (4U). Upright tower installation with included 2-9USTAND accessory. Full-time sine wave output within 3% of selectable 208/120 or 240/120V AC. Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 65V to 140V (L-N). Expandable runtime with optional BP192V12-3U rackmount external battery packs. Dual-conversion UPS converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces include combination RS-232 enabled and contact closure serial port, enhanced USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and mains power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support visual monitoring of all major UPS functions. Audible alarm. Self test. 4-post rackmount accessories. L14-30P split phase 4 wire plug-in connection; two L6-30R, two L6-20R and eight 5-15/20R output receptacles. Input cord and outlets are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment. Optional SUPDM56HW installable backplate accessory enables hardwire input-output connections with bypass switch and hot-swap UPS replacement support. Additional external Power Distribution Unit (PDU) options available. Internal batteries and optional external battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable. Attractive all-black color scheme. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.
This space-saving 2U rackmount features an installed depth of only 13.5 inches. The Tripp Lite SmartOnline Model SU750RTXL2U boasts an expandable battery runtime with optional external battery packs and full-time sine wave 100, 100 or 120V +/-2% output. This Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) actively converts raw incoming AC to DC power, and then reconverts the output back to completely regulated, filtered AC output. The SmartOnline operates continuously during brownouts as low as 65V and overvoltages to 138V without using battery power. It offers simultaneous use communications via HID compliant USB port, serial port, SN MP/Web card slot and EPO interface. Fault tolerant auto-bypass mode, current monitoring and switched PDU control via two (2) switchable output load banks. For the very best performance and reliability for high-end network and communications equipment you can rely on Tripp Lite. The SmartOnline Model SU750RTXL2U is now available for a remarkably affordable price.
A Closer Look
- True on-line, double-conversion UPS provides pure, full-time sine wave AC output free of surges, voltage fluctuations and line noise
- 5000VA / 3800 watt output power capacity with dual voltage output of 208/120 or 240/120V
- 4U all-in-one high power density housing supports rackmount installation in only 4 rack spaces
- Dual conversion UPS actively converts raw input from AC to DC, then back to perfect sine wave AC output with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Input cord and outlets are mounted on a detachable backplate with manual bypass switch to enable hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Optional SUPDM56HW installable backplate accessory enables hardwire input-output connections with bypass switch and hot-swap UPS replacement support
- Provides perfectly regulated, sine wave output power free of line noise, transient surges and frequency variation for the most efficient operation of critical servers, networking and telecommunications equipment
- Maintains output within 3% of selected 208/120 or 240/120V nominal voltage during brownouts and overvoltages
- Supports connected equipment during blackouts for 17/8 minutes at half/full load levels, runtime is further expandable with optional external battery packs
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via DB9 port, USB port and SNMPWEBCARD slot
- Included PowerAlert UPS monitoring software supports safe unattended shutdown, monitoring and control via local connected servers, plus any number of additional servers over IP
- Communication ports support on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, AC line frequency, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test and output power control
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Includes 12 built-in output receptacles (2 L6-30R, 2 L6-20R, 8 NEMA 5-15/20R)
- L14-30P split phase, 4 wire plug-in connection (featured on included detachable PDU). Optional SUPDM56HW hardwire input/output PDU available separately
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll button enables visual confirmation of all major UPS functions and current site electrical conditions
- Front panel switches enable power on/off control, self-test and alarm cancel functions
- Included adjustable mounting rails support installation in 4 post 19-inch rack enclosures
- Included set of tower stands supports upright tower installation
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is required
- Fault-tolerant auto-bypass maintains continuous utility output to connected equipment, even in cases where the UPS is overloaded or suffers an internal failure that requires service
- Detachable PDU with built-in manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS replacement without powering off connected equipment
- 2 year manufacturer's product warranty, $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: SU5000RT4U
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:37)
Shipping Weight: 189.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.