TrippLite PDUMH20ATNET Power Distribution Unit PDU Product Details
TrippLite PDUMH20ATNET Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Tripp Lite's 120V 20A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) is a 16 outlet PDU with a digital display to indicate total PDU power consumption in amps. Outlets are sequentially turned-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized from an unpowered state to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup. Installed web/network monitoring card enables remote power monitoring and control. Remotely displays status of input power, load capacity, and outlet power status via secure network or web browswer interface. Offers individual outlet control to power on, off, or cycle AC output to regain control of locked-up servers and other network devices. Load ramping and shedding provides automatic power management. Supports notification and logging of input power status, event notification, output power and load conditions. Supports 1U rackmount installation in a 2 or 4 post racks. Included are 16 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, and optional-use dual cords for auto- transfer switching (ATS) options. Each input plug supports 5-20P and L5-20P input.
Optional integrated ATS is available for use when two separately derived input power sources are available. The attached power cord serves as the primary AC input cable, while the included detachable power cord serves as the optional-use secondary AC input connection. The PDU system passes the primary input power through to connected equipment whenever line voltage and frequency levels are normal. If the primary input source goes outside of these tolerances or fails altogether, the ATS will automatically switch all PDU output to the secondary line sourced input power (when available) to maintain continuous operation of connected loads without reboots or service interruptions. Once the primary power source is restored, the PDU will automatically switch back to primary sourced input power. The dual input cabling can be configured for UPS maintenance bypass of standard UPS systems or to create a redundant dual-UPS power source for a critical, single-corded network device. Front AC input LED's show what input AC source is being utilized by the PDU.
- 120V 20A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Dual input input cords, one attached (primary) and one optional-use detachable cord (secondary)
- Included cordsets support 5-20P and L5-20P plug-in connections via secure adapters
- Front panel digital ammeter displays power consumption in amps
- Web/Network monitoring card enables remote power monitoring and control of power to each outlet
- 16 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles
- Optional ATS function enables setup for hot-swappable UPS maintenance bypass, dual UPS protection or dual AC input redundancy for critical single-corded network hardware
- Small 1U rackmount format installs in only one rack space with a maximum installed depth of 14.5 inches
- Also supports 0U vertical mounting in the cable managment area of many rack enclosures
- Individually controlled outlets provide load management to networked equipment
- Sequential outlet turn on eliminates power up in-rush of connected devices on initial start-up
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: PDUMH20ATNET
( Length:23, Width:24, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 16.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.