Cables To Go 10ft RapidRun High Speed Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 42401 RapidRun Digital High Speed Runner Cable
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 42401 RapidRun Digital High Speed Runner Cable ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 1080p resolution and CL2-rated for in-wall installation! The high performance, fast, complete in-wall solution for digital multimedia applications.
Use this Cables To Go 42401 RapidRun Digital High Speed Runner Cable for in-wall installations in homes when connecting an HDTV to different source devices, or for connecting a PC to a monitor or projector. Whether hanging a flat panel TV in a home or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 42401 RapidRun Digital High Speed Runner Cable delivers a crisp, clean signal up to 1080p resolution every time! When running a digital signal at this length with RapidRun, a passive flying lead or wall plate will be required on each end.
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a passive break-away flying lead or passive wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. This version of RapidRun Digital will support the HDMI® High Speed specification.
- Color Code: Red
- Each connector includes a protective pulling cap that can withstand 30 pounds of pulling tension
- Uses four 24 AWG shielded twisted pairs with drain wire, one 24 AWG twisted pair, and five 24 AWG conductors
- Mylar foil shield and tinned copper braid overall
- Supports HDMI and DVI-D high resolution video up to 1080p (4.95 Gbps)
- CL2-rated for in-wall installations
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120424017
Mfg Part No: 42401
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.