TP-Link MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter - Link Fault Passthrough, Far End Fault, Auto MDI/MDIX, Half-Duplex/Full-Duplex Switch Configuration, External Power SupplyItem#: YYS2-4888148 | Model#: MC112CS
Currently Out Of Stock!
TP-Link 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter Product Details
TP-Link MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter
Make your 100BASE-FX fiber or 100Base-TX copper media connections work hand in hand using the TP-Link MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter. With this media converter, you can easily convert 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media. Using its WDM technology, it will just let you use one cable to transfer or receive data for a more efficient cable costs. The Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault feature of this switch helps to lessen the loss chances of link failures. It gives you the configuration you prefer; whether you want to transfer Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for FX port. Purchase the TP-Link MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter right now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- WDM Media Converter; converts 100BASE-FX fiber to 100Base-TX copper media
- WDM technology; used for you to use just one fiber cable in transmitting or receiving data
- Link Fault Passthrough and Far End Fault feature; decreases the loss chances of link failures
- Switch Configuration; lets you transfer Half-Duplex / Full-Duplex transfer mode for FX port easily
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973030421
Mfg Part No: MC112CS
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.