TrippLite PDU2430 Power Distribution Unit (PDU) Product Details
TrippLite PDU2430 Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
Tripp Lite's PDU2430 AC power distribution unit offers 24 amp, 120v capacity in a versatile multi-mount cabinet. Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for wallmount, under-counter or 1U/0U rackmount installation. Uses only 1 rack space (1U) when installed in any 19 inch rack, with the potential for 0U mounting in the cable management area of most rack enclosures. Detachable flanges with pre-punched access holes and adjustable depth channels allow user configuration in dozens of potential mounting schemes.
Attractive housing with 12 front-facing and 12 rear-facing outlets measures only 2.75 inches in depth. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes PDU2430 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets and more. Includes 24 NEMA5-15R outlets, 12 ft AC power cord, two 15 amp circuit breakers, grounding lug and rugged all-metal case design.
- Voltage compatibility: 120VAC
- Dimensions: 1.75 (1U) x 17.5 x 4.5"
- Frequency compatibility: 50/60 Hz
- Output volt amp capacity (amps): 24A (rated)
- Outlet quantity / type: 24 Nema 5-15R
- Outlet orientation: 12 front facing / 12 rear facing
- Input connection type: Nema L5-30P input plug
- Input cord length: 15'
- Recommended electrical service: 30A 120V
- Versatile all-metal cabinet
- Detachable mounting flanges allows wallmount
- 24 NEMA5-15R output receptacles
- 15 foot AC cord NEMA L5-30 plug connection
- Switch-free design prevents the potential for accidental shutoff
- 24 amp total electrical capacity with two 15A circuit breakers
- 120V AC, 50/60Hz electrical compatibility
- Detachable re-punched flanges allow dozens of mounting schemes
- All-metal housing with 12 front and 12 rear receptacles
- Corded AC distribution unit with 24 amp capacity and 24 AC receptacles
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through reliably distributes alternate waveform AC power from UPS or generator to supported equipment
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
Mfg Part No: PDU2430
( Length:21, Width:12, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 9.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.