Aten MasterView Max CS1758 KVM Switch Product Details
Aten MasterView Max CS1758 KVM Switch
ATEN’s new eight-port MasterView Max is the ideal tool to help reduce redundant hardware. Eight monitors, mice and keyboards are simply too expensive, bulky and inconvenient for most system administrators. Why bother when you can control all eight, or even up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse? The added audio support allows you to enjoy music while working. Just think of the time, space and money you’ll save, and added fun. The New MasterView Max is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. The dual interface support allows you to connect both PS/2 and USB computers on the same switch. The multi-platform support allows you to control Windows-based computers, Sun Solaris systems, Linux, or even Macs by a single KVM switch. ATEN extended the multi-platform support by supporting the special keys on both Sun and Mac keyboards. This KVM switch also comes with the ATEN VSE technology, which provides excellent video resolution - up to 2048 x 1536. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while our On Screen Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a smooth menu-driven interface. With its 1U, 19” rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the MasterView Max is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
- Multi platform support – Windows, Mac, and Sun Solaris
- Easy to install – just plug the cables in
- Audio support allows sharing multimedia speakers and MIC phone
- Security - 2 level password protection for OSD
- Hot Pluggable - both console side and computer side can hot swappable and auto-detect device change
- LED Display for easy status monitoring
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
- Superior video quality; 2048 x 1536; support DDC2B.
- Total capacity expandable to support 512 computers via 3 levels of cascading
- Supports special keys on Sun and Mac keyboards
- Firmware upgradeable through flash ROM
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Aten Technology
Warranty provided by: Aten Technology
Mfg Part No: CS1758
( Length:22, Width:5, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Aten Technology logos are registered trademarks of Aten Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.