Wasp WWS850 Bluetooth™ Wireless Scanner Product Details
Wasp WWS850 Bluetooth™ Wireless Scanner
The WWS850 also includes Batch Memory Mode, allowing you to work outside the 160-foot line-of-site range. Once you have returned to the 160-foot working range, the data will automatically transmit to the base station.
Ideal for warehouse, factory floor, field service and retail environments, the WWS850 features a battery life of 50 hours (35,000 scans) and offers the ability to scan barcodes from up to 25" away. The WWS850 is built to meet the demands of a rigorous work environment, and withstands multiple 5-foot drops to concrete.
The kit comes complete with a Bluetooth wireless barcode scanner, Bluetooth radio/recharge base, and PS2 cable for the base. The base performs two functions: it recharges the battery and supports wireless operation of up to seven scanners. Ideal for warehouse, factory floor, field service, and retail environments.
- Data transfer distance of up to 160 line-of-site feet from the base
- Base station provides battery charging and supports wireless operation of up to 7 scanners
- Transmits data via Bluetooth communication
- Out-of-range alarm
- Batch Memory Mode retains data scanned while out of range and automatically transfers the data when in-range communication is established
- Aggressive read rates
- Durable design is rugged enough for light industrial environments
- Scanner connects directly with a Bluetooth adapter using HID or Serial Bluetooth
- Supports pre and post-amble characters
- 1" to 25" scan range
- Available in USB, PS/2 or RS232 connectivity
- Reads most popular barcode symbologies (including Code 39 and Code 128)
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows 2000, XP (SP2), Server 2003, Vista (32 bit), Windows 98, ME, NT
- PS2 connection port
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Wasp Barcode
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
UPC No: 633808920203
Mfg Part No: 633808920203
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.