TP-LINK TL-SG1005D 5-port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch Product Details
TP-Link TL-SG1005D Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch
With the TP-Link’s Desktop Unmanaged Switch, syncing your computers to the Gigabit Ethernet network is easy. Enhance the way you work on your PCs regarding networking tasks as this Unmanaged Switch offers 5 x 10/100/1000Mbps ports. It allows your systems to enjoy up to 16Gbps Switching Capacity, ideal for high-speed networking experience with optimal throughput. It also operates in such an efficient way, lowering power consumption up to 80%. This switch even ensures plug-and-play operations and comes with a build that is very easy to mount or install. Plus, this TP-Link switch supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode, and backpressure for Half Duplex mode. Choose this eco-friendly Desktop Unmanaged Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Gigabit Desktop Unmanaged Switch; offers 5x 10/100/1000Mbps ports for blazing-fast Ethernet connectivity
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity; delivers optimal networking throughput
- Energy Efficient; saves up to 80% of the power consumption.
- Plug-and-Play design; guarantees simplified installation and mounting
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973020255
Mfg Part No: TL-SG1005D
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.