DFX-9000 MONO DOT MATRIX PRINTER Product Details
DFX-9000 MONO DOT MATRIX PRINTER
Print forms and reports faster with the DFX-9000 MONO DOT MATRIX PRINTER. Get a trusted ally in inventories in the DFX-9000 MONO DOT MATRIX PRINTER. This dot matrix printer is going to be an indispensable tool in inventories, what with its 1550cps print speed and a mean time between failures of 20,000 hours. This monochrome 9-pin dot matrix printer will make short work of any inventory documents with its ability to print as much as 1150 characters per second. And it can be connected to any existing workstation in the inventory floor, with its serial, parallel and USB connectivity.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Continuous form/label compatible; speed up inventory reports by using the continuous form printing capability of this printer.
- 15 million character ribbon cartridge operating life; less ribbon changes, more forms printed
- Robust 9-pin print head with 400million character print life; more printings between print head changes
- Intelligent paper sensor; senses paper width and thickness for optimum print performance
- Serial, parallel and USB connector capable; wide range of connectivity option can connect printer with new or existing workstations
With speeds up to 1550 cps and an MTBF rating of 20, 000 power-on hours (POH), the Epson DFX-9000 offers the power and durability to tackle the most demanding print tasks. Day after day, you can count on it to efficiently process everything from reports and 10-part forms to shipping documents or mailing labels.
A robust, dependable workhorse, this 9-pin, wide-format printer boasts a 400-million-character print head life and 15-million-character ribbon cartridge, which minimizes production costs and reduces the need for frequent user intervention. Its advanced paper handling capabilities make it the perfect solution for a wide variety of applications, including critical spreadsheets, checks, invoices, bar codes and more.
Featuring two standard paper paths, the DFX-9000 easily switches between multiple applications. Its intelligent paper sensor detects the paper width and thickness, adjusting automatically for optimum performance and high-quality results. It even features an automatic jam sensor to prevent wasting forms in the unlikely event of a paper jam.
With Parallel, Serial, and USB interfaces standard, plus a type-B slot for optional connectivity, the DFX-9000 easily attaches to new or legacy systems in standalone or networked environments. And, its convenient LCD display and intuitive menu selections mean setup has never been easier.
Printer Type: Personal printer - dot-matrix - 9 pin - monochrome
Width: 27.6 in
Depth: 14.9 in
Height: 14.3 in
Weight: 75 lbs
Print Speed: Up to 1150 char/sec - max speed - 10 cpi ¦ Up to 1320 char/sec - draft - 10 cpi ¦ Up to 330 char/sec - near letter - 10 cpi
Built-in Devices: Status LCD
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Interface: Parallel, Serial, USB
Language Simulation: EPSON ESC/P, IBM PPDS
Media Type: Labels, continuous forms
Max Media Size (Custom): 16.5 in x 17 in
Media Sizes: Roll (3 in - 16.5 in)
Card / Label Sizes: 0.95 in x 2.5 in
Max Sheets in Multi-Part Form: 10
Expansion / Connectivity
Expansion Slots Total (Free): 1 ( 1 ) x Epson Type B
Connections: 1 x serial - RS-232C ¦ 1 x parallel - IEEE 1284 (EPP/ECP) ¦ 1 x USB
Consumables Included: 1 x printhead - up to 400 million characters ¦ 1 x ribbon ( black ) - up to 15 million characters
MTBF: 20,000 hour(s)
Works with Windows Vista: Software and devices that carry the Works with Windows Vista logo have been tested for baseline compatibility with PC's running.
Power Device: Power supply - internal
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption Operational: 200 Watt
Software / System Requirements
OS Required: Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows XP
Service & Support: 1 year warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 1 year
Sound Emission (Operating): 58 dBA
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Epson Canada
Warranty provided by: Epson Canada
UPC No: 010343853614
Mfg Part No: C11C605001
( Length:20, Width:33, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 84.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Epson Canada logos are registered trademarks of Epson Canada. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.