Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset with Mic. Product Details
Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset with Mic.
Have you ever had a PC with its audio jacks in the back? Thankfully, the Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB headset will change that. Aside from being a pair of comfortable headphones that produce clear, quality sound, this device connects to your computer via any USB 2.0 port. The noise-canceling microphone makes online conversations a snap, while weeding out background chatter. And the Logitech ClearChat Comfort headphones are certified compatible with Windows Vista. So what if your headphone cord won’t reach the back of your PC? Get the ClearChat Comfort USB Headphones from Logitech and notice the difference.
- Frequency Response:
- Headset: 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Microphone: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: -62 dBV/µbar, -42 dBV/Pa +/- 3 dB
- Cable Length: 8 feet
- Connections: USB compatible (1.1 and 2.0)
A Closer Look
- Comfort: Adjustable, padded headband and plush ear pads ensure a comfortable fit.
- Control and Convenience: Noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise for clear conversation and voice commands
- Microphone rotates out of the way when you’re listening to music or watching a movie.
- In-line volume and mute controls: Instantly adjust headset volume or mute the microphone.
- Advanced digital USB: Experience superior sound clarity with the simplicity of a single USB plug-and-play connection.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
UPC No: 097855046871
Mfg Part No: 981-000014
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.