StarTech PEX2S950 2-Port PCI Express Serial Card Product Details
StarTech PEX2S950 2-Port PCI Express 16C950 Serial Card
The PEX2S950 gives you two high performance 16C950 serial UART channels/ports for connecting any new or old serial peripheral, with data transfer rates of up to 460 Kbits/sec. Perfect for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, printers, ISDN terminal adapters and more, to your system.
Installation is a breeze with support for Windows® 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista. Plus, IRQ sharing and a plug and play interface, guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections.
- Bus Type: PCI Express
- Connector Types: 2 - DB9 Male
- Microsoft WHQL Certified: Yes
- Data Transfer Rate: 460Kbps
- Data Buffer: 128 Byte FIFO
- OS Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using RTS / CTS and/or DSR / DTR
- Dual Channel 16C950 UART
- Maximum data transfer rate of 460 Kbps
- PCI 2.2 and PCI Power Management 1.0 compliant
- UART’s fully compatible with 16C550 type devices
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030824163
Mfg Part No: PEX2S950
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.3100 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.