D-Link DEM 311GT - SFP (mini-GBIC) transceiver module - Gigabit Ethernet - 1000Base-SX - LC multi-mode - up to 1800 ft - 850 nm - for DES-3028, 3052, DWS-3024; DES 12XX; DGS 3100, 32XX; (DEM-311GT)Item#: TEC-018235 CA | Model#: DEM-311GT
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
Gigabit interface Converter Product Details
The DEM-311GT is a high performance 850nm multimode SFP/mini-GBIC transceiver. Supporting full duplex, Gigabit speeds on multimode fiber for distances of up to 220m/550m on 62.5µm/50µm fiber respectively. The unit features a metal housing to reduce EMI and to increase durability. The DEM-311GT is hot pluggable.
*Please Note: Third-Party Devices Must Comply With specified Supported Industy-Standard Specifications
- Data Rate Gigabit: 1.250Gbps (Bi-Directional)
- Data Rate Fiber Channel: 1.062Gbps (Bi-Directional)
- Optical Receiver Sensitivity: -18dBm (Max)
- Transmission Range:
- 62.5/125µm: Up to 220m
- 50.0/125µm: Up to 550m
- 9/125µm: N/A
- Connector Type: LC Type
- Standards: IEEE 802.3z
- Support Voltage: 3.1-3.5V
- Max Voltage: 6.0V
- Max Current: 300mA
- Width: 1.19 in.
- Height: 0.47 in.
- Length: 2.25 in.
- Class 1 Laser: EN 60825-1
- FDA 21: 1040.10 & 1040.11
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C (32°F~158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C (-40°F~185°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 790069248153
Mfg Part No: DEM-311GT
( Length:5, Width:3, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.