Cables To Go 16-Foot Multimode Duplex Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 16-Foot Multimode
MTRJ/SC Duplex Patch Cable With Clips
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with MTRJ to SC termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MTRJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
- Small footprint design of the MTRJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- SC push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.1 lb
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120331483
Mfg Part No: 33148
( Length:10, Width:1, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.