Cables To Go RapidRun Audio Flying Lead Product Details
Cables To Go 40851 RapidRun Audio Flying Lead
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. The RapidRun system empowers you to customize your installation to create your own ideal audio/video solution. The Cables To Go 40851 RapidRun Audio Flying Lead ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for your equipment.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Use with desktop computers, laptops and applications where an s-video and stereo audio signal is desired
Use this Cables To Go 40851 RapidRun Audio Flying Lead when male s-video and 3.5mm stereo audio connectors are needed to connect to a PC, projector or laptop. Whether hanging a projector in a classroom or installing a commercial digital signage system, the Cables To Go 40851 RapidRun Audio Flying Lead delivers a clean, crisp signal every time
Note: Each complete RapidRun solution requires a break-away flying lead or wall plate to terminate each end of the runner cable. For each runner you will need (2) break-away flying leads, (2) wall plates, OR (1) break-away flying lead and (1) wall plate.
- Color Code: Green (for use with both PC and Multimedia Runners)
- Supports transmission of s-video and 3.5mm stereo audio signals
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120408512
Mfg Part No: 40851
( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.