Cables To Go Cat5e RJ45 Keystone Jack, Black Product Details
Cables To Go Cat5e RJ45 Keystone Jack, Black
Balance Signal Transmission Of Insertion Loss And Cross Talk
Cables To Go's Category 5e Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements. The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and cross talk from 1 to 100 MHz. Jacks are available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded designation port in compliance with TIA-606 requirements.
The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Cables To Go wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports: Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
- Includes: Two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector and three color coded designation dust covers with-voice, data and Cat5e icons
- Use: Any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel
- Certifications: UL listed; Complies with FCC Part 68
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120037934
Mfg Part No: 03793
( Length:4, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.