Cables To Go 6-Foot DVI-D Male-to-Female Dual Link Digital Monitor CableItem#: YYS2-4215366 | Model#: 26950
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 6-Foot DVI-D Monitor Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6-Foot DVI-D Dual Link Digital Monitor Cable
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV. DVI Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today, and leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
These cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and is designed for digital use only.
24-Pin DVI-D Male
24-Pin DVI-D Female
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Tri-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC99 color-coded: white
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120269502
Mfg Part No: 26950
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.