Cables To Go 6.5-Foot Multimode Duplex Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 6-Foot Multimode
MTRJ/MTRJ Duplex Patch Cable With Clips
Cables To Go offers a high-quality fiber optic patch cable designed with MTRJ to MTRJ termination, and is perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The MTRJ terminator features a latch-type design similar to the RJ connector on a Cat5 patch cable, and is half the size of the SC connector. Installation is quick and easy with the no polish, no epoxy, and quick termination design. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
- Small footprint design of the MTRJ connector increases the port density
- RJ style latch makes it easy to use
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
- Weight: 0.05 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120331285
Mfg Part No: 33128
( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.