Cables to Go CAT6 Keystone Jack - BlueItem#: YYS2-4215977 | Model#: 29316
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables to Go CAT6 Keystone Jack - Blue Product Details
Cables to Go CAT6 Keystone Jack - Blue
Cables To Go's Category 6 Keystone Jacks are designed for superior performance that meets or exceeds industry standard Category 6/Class E according to TIA/EIA 568B 2.1 and ISO 11801 2nd edition. The keystone jack will balance signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 250 MHz. Jacks are available in 9 colors to match housing or allow color-coded designation port in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with Cables To Go's Premise Plus wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC horizontal punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced requirement
- Includes two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector and 3 color coded designation dust covers with-voice, data and Cat5e icons
- Use with any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel
- Certifications: UL listed; Complies with FCC Part 68
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120293163
Mfg Part No: 29316
( Length:1, Width:1, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0300 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.