Cables To Go 33031 Fiber Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 33031 Fiber Patch Cable
Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. The Cables To Go 33031 Fiber Patch Cable is specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
The Cables To Go 33031 Fiber Patch Cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference. So be sure to pick up the Cables To Go 33031 Fiber Patch Cable today!
What It Is & Why Do You Need It?
- Provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber.
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 ?m
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.75 dB/km
- Attenuation at 1310 nm: 1.5 dB/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 850 nm: 160 kHz/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 1310 nm: 500 kHz/km• Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded minimum bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded minimum bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1,000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5,000 cycles
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Orange
- Length: 5m
- Mfr: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.100lbs
- Connector 1: LC Male
- Connector 2: LC Male
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120330318
Mfg Part No: 33031
( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.