Cables To Go 10-Foot IEEE-1284 DB25 Male/Cent36M Printer CableItem#: YYS2-4214647 | Model#: 06091
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 10-Foot DB25 rinter Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 10-Foot IEEE-1284 Printer Cable
High-speed IEEE-1284 compliant cables from Cables To Go ensure you realize the added speed and two way communications offered by your newer inkjet, laser, or all-in one printers and scanners. This advanced technology, which defines high-speed, bi-directional communications between PC and peripheral, requires both high quality connectors and a specialized wire-type to handle the increased data rates. Seventeen pair wire twisted with at least 36 turns per meter, molded connectors, foil shielding and 85 coverage braid soldered 360º to the connector shell- providing maximum resistance against harmful EMI/RFI and achieving the maximum performance for your peripheral.
- DB25 Male (A) to Centronics 36 Male (B)
- Provides increased speed and functionality over standard parallel cabling
- Greater protection against EMI/RFI interference
- Maximum end-to-end attenuation not to exceed 1.5 dB at 5Mhz
- Works with IEEE-1284 compliant inkjet, laser, all-in one printers and scanners and other IEEE-1284 compliant peripherals
- Weight: 0.99 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120060918
Mfg Part No: 06091
( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.