Cables To Go 50-Pack RG6 RCA Compression Connector Product Details
Compression RCA-Type Connector for RG6 - 50PK
Compression type connectors are a breeze to install. These are more reliable and easier to use than soldering RCA-type connectors. Simply prepare the cable in the same manner as an F-type connector, insert the connector onto the coax cable and compress it with the 3-in-1 compression tool. The connector center pin features inside barbs that ensure a positive connection to the cable's center conductor. Quickly make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and surveillance applications.
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 1.27lbs
- Make custom length video cables for home theater, broadcast video and CCTV.
- Nickel-plated brass provides years of reliable service.
- Easier to use than traditional RCA-type connectors.
- Barbs within the center pin provide a reliable signal path.
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120411215
Mfg Part No: 41121
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.