CTG Cat5e Keystone Jack RedItem#: YYS2-4214517 | Model#: 03794
Currently Out Of Stock!
The jacks are designed to work in conjunction with the Cables To Go wallplates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wallplate or patch panel. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50µ inch gold plating on the jack contacts.
- Type: Panel-type Unshielded RJ-45 (8P8C)
- Termination: 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown for 22-26 AWG solid wires
- Supports: Dual T568A & T568B wiring compatible with Category 5 enhanced
- Includes two plastic strain relief caps for IDC connector and 3 color coded
designation dust covers with-voice, data and Cat5e icons
- Use: Any unloaded keystone wallplate or patch panel
- Certifications: UL listed; Complies with FCC Part 68
- Warranty: Limitedl lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Color: Red
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120037941
Mfg Part No: 03794
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.