Cables To Go Ultima SXGA Monitor Y-Cable Product Details
Cables To Go Ultima SXGA Monitor Y-Cable
The Ultima Series of PC cables from Cables To Go combines style, quality, performance and value, while giving you the ultimate in cable technology. The sleek design of the molded connectors makes them easy to grip. The connectors are color coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook, ensuring a simple connection.
The charcoal gray cable jacket not only matches your case but disappears behind your desk leaving a clean organized look. Constructed with UL tested and certified cable, the Ultima Series meets the rigid standards of everyday use. The cable is double-shielded with a dual foil and braid. Copper foil wraps the undermold, while a 360-degree solder-to-connector shell and cable braid create an end-to-end shielding solution for a noise-free connection.
- Provides performance monitor connection that maximizes color and imaging
- 24k gold connectors provide maximum corrosion resistance for error-free data transfer
- Ultra-flexible jacket and oversized thumbscrews make installation easy
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides increased flexibility and durability
- Double-shielded foil and braid for high-resolution imaging
- Constructed from 3 individually shielded 75-ohm coax and 4 twisted pair cable to minimize crosstalk, noise, and other interference
- Aluminum undermold shield assists in reducing EMI/RFI interference to meet FCC requirements
- Splits the (S)VGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same picture
- Weight: .35 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120296102
Mfg Part No: 29610
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.