Cables To Go 15-Foot DVI-D Male-to-Male Dual Link Digital Monitor CableItem#: YYS2-4216011 | Model#: 29527
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 15-Foot DVI-D Monitor Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 15-Foot DVI-D Male-to-Male
Dual Link Digital Monitor Cable
Perfect for the classroom or office, DVI-D cables from Cables To Go provide a digital connection between PCs, panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D digital cables deliver a high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays. The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
- Tri-shielded with dual Mylar® foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- PC99 color-coded: white
- Weight: 3 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120295273
Mfg Part No: 29527
( Length:14, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.