Cables To Go 7' CAT5e Crossover Patch Cable Orange Product Details
This is accomplished by bonding together each of the individual pairs, helping to maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to your termination point. Constructed with high-quality wire and a shortened body plug will keep Near-end Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. Cables To Go 350Mhz Crossover Patch cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation and are labeled as crossover for easy identification.
With a Cables To Go Enhanced Cat5 350Mhz Crossover Patch Cable and a network adapter, you can easily network two Windows-based computers in a Peer-to-Peer Networking configuration. In addition, this cable can be used for hub-to-hub, transceiver-to-transceiver or repeater-to-repeater ethernet connections.
- Connector: 50-micron gold plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- Conductor: 4-pair 24 AWG Stranded Copper
- Jacket: PVC
1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Designed For: Peer-to-peer, hub-to-hub, transceiver to transceiver
or repeater to repeater ethernet connection
- Exceeds: Category 5e specifications
- Wired: TSB 568B (AT&T 258A)
- Certifications: TIA/EIA; UL Listed
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Color: Orange
- Size: 7 feet
- Manufacturer: Cables To Go
- Weight: 0.18lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120245094
Mfg Part No: 24509
( Length:10, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.