HP 72 C9384A Matte Black & Yellow Printhead Product Details
HP 72 C9384A Matte Black & Yellow Printhead
Bring a new level of accuracy and professionalism to your work and enjoy the reliable, trouble-free printing of HP 72 C9384A Matte Black & Yellow Printhead. The HP 72 C9384A Matte Black & Yellow Printhead is designed and tested with HP Vivera Inks and the printer to provide consistent results. Intelligence built into the HP 72 C9384A Matte Black & Yellow Printhead makes Original HP supplies easy to use by continuously optimizing print quality and maximizing printhead life. With pinpoint accuracy at fast print speeds, present your professional best while keeping productivity high.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Avoid waste and rework that costs time and money with our low-maintenance, trouble-free HP printing supplies. Our 72 Matte Black and Yellow Printhead makes automatic adjustments to ensure consistent print quality and color accuracy.
- HP's innovative, large printhead design places ink drops with pinpoint accuracy. You get clear, crisp lines and text. You get smooth, neutral grays and accurate color. And you get consistent results even at fast print speeds.
- With the trouble-free printing of Original HP supplies, avoid the trial and error that costs you time. HP printheads are designed and tested with HP Vivera Inks and the printer to provide consistently crisp, clear, accurate print quality.
- Original HP printheads contain built-in intelligence designed to continuously optimize print quality and maximize printhead life. With consistent results, less intervention is required, so you can be more productive.
- HP Designjet T610 and T1100 series printers
Manufactured by: HP (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
UPC No: 808736779623
Mfg Part No: C9384A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HP (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.