HP 72 C9371A Cyan Ink Cartridge Product Details
HP 72 C9371A Cyan Ink Cartridge
Bring a new level of accuracy and professionalism to your work and enjoy the reliable, trouble-free printing of HP 72 C9371A Cyan Ink Cartridges. HP 72 C9371A Cyan Ink Cartridge are designed and tested with the printer to provide consistent results. Intelligence built into the HP 72 C9371A Cyan Ink Cartridge interacts with the system to make Original HP supplies easy to use and manage with time-saving features. Enjoy convenient reordering. Accurate, fast-drying, smudge-resistant prints present your professional best while keeping productivity high.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Get more for your money: original HP cartridges ensure that your printing is right the first time and every time
- Rely on HP for consistent, high-quality results
- Get brilliant, true-to-life color and laser-quality black text with our Vivera ink technology
- Preserve your memories with photos that resist fading for generations, compared with less than a year for store brand inks
- Innovative HP Vivera Inks deliver a unique combination of quality and resilience. You get consistently crisp, clear, accurate lines and vivid color—even true neutral grays—in fast-drying, smudge-resistant prints.
- With the trouble-free printing of Original HP supplies, avoid the trial and error that costs you time. HP Vivera Inks are designed and tested with the printer to provide consistent results. You get crisp, clear, accurate quality, every time you print.
- Intelligence built into Original HP ink cartridges provides a host of time-saving features including alerts that let you know when ink cartridges need replacement. Choose from 69-ml and 130-ml color ink cartridge sizes. Enjoy convenient supplies reordering.
- Designjet T1100, 1100ps, T610
Manufactured by: HPI (Canada)
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
UPC No: 808736779784
Mfg Part No: C9371A
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPI (Canada) logos are registered trademarks of HPI (Canada). All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.