32-bit bus Architecture and Full-Duplex capability!
TRENDnet's TE100-PCBUSR gears with leading 32-bit bus architecture and full-duplex capabilities, which liberates high-speed network performance by providing a smooth connection to both 10/100Mbps Ethernet environments. This card is the ultimate solution for the CardBus equipped addition. Its auto-negotiation feature also configures to meet any kind of network card.
It also guarantees easy installation and extra low power consumption with power-down mode and broad compatibility. With XpressPort feature, users can prevent from lost or broken cable connectors and jacks. You will be hassle-free and dongle-free in connecting to information with the TE100-PCBUSR.
- Inserts to top PCMCIA type II slot and leaves bottom slot available
for other PCMCIA devices
- 32-bit bus-mastering data transfer
- 10/100Mbps data rates auto-negotiation
- Integrated RJ-45 XpressPort for dongle/coupler-free connection
- Full-duplex mode
- Supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Linux
- PC Card hot swap
- Ultra low power consumption
- Innovative power-down mode
- Compatible with extensive notebook models
- 5-years Limited warranty
- User Friendly: Just plug the 10/100Mbps card into your workstation
and it's ready to go!
- Flexibility: Supports all major Network Operating Systems.
- Compatibility: Compatible with extensive notebook computers.
- Low Cost: Integrated XpressPort reduces user down time and eliminates dongle/jack replacement.
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: TE100-PCBUSR
UPC No: 710931204070
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T156-1014
55 East Beaver Creek Rd. Unit G
Richmond Hill, ON
Canada, L4B 1E5
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.