APC C2 AV C Type 2-Outlet Wall Mount Power Filter Product Details
APC C2 AV C Type 2-Outlet Wall Mount Power Filter
The APC C2 AV C Type 2-Outlet Wall Mount Power Filters provide best-in-class protection against surges, spikes and even lightning. Isolated noise filter banks can improve sound and video quality by eliminating harmful electrical noise interference. Data line surge protection jacks protect the system from surges traveling over COAX and phone lines. With the APC C2 AV C Type 2-Outlet Wall Mount Power Filter, you can rest assured that your home audio-video system is protected and will give you the best performance your system can provide. Make sure you purchase your own APC C2 AV C Type 2-Outlet Wall Mount Power Filter today!
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Isolated filter banks: Eliminates electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation.
- Dataline Surge Protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
A Closer Look
- Status Indicator LED's
- Protection Working Indicator
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Overload Indicator
- Noise Filtering
- Right Angle Plug
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304248842
Mfg Part No: C2
( Length:10, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.