StarTech Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile Rack Backpl Product Details
StarTech Trayless Hot Swap SATA Mobile Rack Backplane
This 4 Bay SATA Mobile Rack lets you swap between 3.5in Serial ATA (SATA, SATA II) hard drives in seconds. A time saving storage solution, the mobile rack offers four trayless SATA hard drive bays, allowing you to hot swap Serial ATA hard drives but avoid having to mount the drives to trays for deployment or unfasten them for replacement.
Supporting up to four hard drives, each at up to Terabyte (1TB) capacity, the mobile SATA hot swap rack offers a total capacity of 4TB and takes up only three 5.25in drive bays inside a host computer - maximizing space-efficiency within the computer.
Using Terabyte hard drives? Don’t expose your Hard Drive and valuable data to unnecessary heat! The HSB430SATBK has two built-in 40mm fans that re-distribute the heat build-up generated as a result of typical drive operation. This feature is especially important for larger volume storage (750GB, 1TB hard drives), and faster “spinning" drives (i.e 7200 RPM), as it can help optimize drive operability and in turn preserve stored data integrity.
- Active LED indicators for power and drive activity
- Designed to hold up to 4 SATA I or SATA II hard drives for four times the storage capacity
- Designed to withstand friction damage to internal components with high quality construction
- Hot plug and play
- Internal rubber cushioning helps eliminate vibration and damage to the hard disk
- Solid aluminum case provides excellent protection and heat dissipation for hard drive
- Works with both PC and Mac computers with standard available 5.25" drive bay
Manufactured by: StarTech.com
Warranty provided by: StarTech.com
UPC No: 065030822312
Mfg Part No: HSB430SATBK
( Length:11, Width:9, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 4.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- StarTech.com logos are registered trademarks of StarTech.com. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.