Tripplite Digital Power Distribution Unit Dual Circuit 32 NEMAItem#: YYS2-4168699 | Model#: PDUMV40
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripplite Digital PDUDual Circuit 32 NEMA Product Details
Safe, dual-circuit power distribution with current meters
The PDUMV40 provides an efficient and manageable power distribution solution for multiple servers with dual redundant power supplies, or any other application that requires numerous outlets, high capacity, and a compact form factor. Dual input current monitoring display shows AC power consumption for each independent circuit. Switchless design eliminates accidental shutoff of connected equipment. Unfiltered electrical pass-through without a power switch makes the PDUMV40 ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures, network closets, and more. Each of two independent circuits’ supports 16 outlets and equipment loads up to 2,400 watts—32 outlets and 4,800 watts total capacity without consuming additional rack space.
A Closer Look
- All-in-one Zero U form factor enables efficient, single-enclosure installations
- Dual independent circuit design delivers high capacity across 32 outlets in minimal space
- Input plugs, input power cords, breakers and outlets are color-coded to match each independent 20A circuit, allowing simplified cable management for multi-server configurations
- Dual digital current monitoring displays (1 for each circuit)
- 10 ft. dual input power cords increase mounting flexibility; mounting hardware included
- Combines the advantages of two separate high-current PDU’s without the extra expense, increased space requirements and added management complexity
- Includes two adapters that convert NEMA L5-20P input plugs to NEMA 5-20P. Twist-lock interface ensures secure connection
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutdown of connected equipment
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332132505
Mfg Part No: PDUMV40
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 10.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.