TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower - 7-Outlets, 2200VA, 120V, USB, DB9Item#: YYS2-4168701 | Model#: SMART2200SLT
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower Product Details
TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower
The TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower is a 2200VA line-interactive tower UPS system for server, networking and telecommunications equipment. Upright tower form factor. The TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower offers sine wave 120V nominal output in both AC and battery modes. Switches to battery-derived AC output during power failures and extreme voltage variations. Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides voltage boost/cut during brownouts/overvoltages to maintain regulated 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83-145V.
Includes NEMA 5-20P input plug and 7 UPS-supported (6 x 5-15/20R & 1 L5-20R) output receptacles. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all three network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert power management software and complete cabling.
The TrippLite SMART2200SLT SmartPro UPS Tower has three-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation, and battery warning LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries. Attractive all-black color scheme. 2-year warranty and $250,000 connected equipment insurance; extended warranty and service contracts available.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- 2200VA / 2.2kVA line interactive tower UPS
- Maintains sine-wave 120V nominal output over an input range of 83 to 145V
- Network communications supported via HID enabled USB port, RS-232 enabled DB9 port, SNMP/Web card slot and EPO interface
- Current monitoring via front panel meter
- Input: NEMA 5-20P (120V 20A) / Output: 6 x NEMA 5-15/20R, 1 x L5-20R (120V)
- 2-year warranty; $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA & Canada only)
- SmartPro line-interactive UPS system is ideal for voice, data, medical and industrial networking applications
- Line-interactive voltage regulation maintains selectable 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 83V and overvoltages to 145V
- Enables continuous operation through blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges
- Line-interactive automatic voltage regulation (AVR) provides 12% and 24% voltage boost during brownouts and a 12% voltage cut during overvoltages
- Standard internal battery set offers 13 min. runtime at half load (800W) and 5 min. at full load (1600W)
- Space-saving upright tower format
- Network interfaces support simultaneous communications via built-in USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Included PowerAlert power management software supports safe unattended shutdown, monitoring and control via local connected servers, plus any number of additional servers over IP
- UPS interface supports on-battery, low-battery, power-restored, AC-voltage, DC-voltage, output current monitoring, battery charge current, battery capacity, timed inverter shutoff, activate self-test and output power control
- NEMA 5-20P input plug/6 x NEMA 5-15R and 1 x NEMA L5-20R output receptacles
- Front panel LEDs provide current monitoring, voltage regulation, battery charge level, and battery warning information
- UPS ships fully assembled in full compliance with DOT regulations; no time-consuming connection of internal batteries by user required
- 2-year product warranty; $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332125774
Mfg Part No: SMART2200SLT
( Length:18, Width:15, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 68.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.