Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 16 NEMA with ATSItem#: YYS2-4168695 | Model#: PDUMH20AT
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Tripplite Digital PDU Metered 16 NEMA Product Details
Power Distribution Unit with dual-input Auto Transfer Switching
Tripp Lite's 120V 20A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switching (ATS) is a 16 outlet PDU with a digital display to indicate total PDU power consumption in amps. Outlets are sequentially turned-on at 250 millisecond intervals when the PDU is first energized from an unpowered state to prevent inrush-related equipment interaction on startup. Supports 1U rackmount installation in a 2 or 4 post rack. Included are 16 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets, and two 12 ft. L5-20P input power cords. Each cord is compatible with both NEMA 5-20R and L5-20R receptacles.
Optional integrated ATS is available for use when two separately derived input power sources are available. The attached power cord serves as the primary AC input cable, while the included detachable power cord serves as the optional-use secondary AC input connection. The PDU system passes the primary input power through to connected equipment whenever line voltage and frequency levels are normal. If the primary input source goes outside of these tolerances or fails altogether, the ATS will automatically switch all PDU output to the secondary line sourced input power (when available) to maintain continuous operation of connected loads without reboots or service interruptions. Once the primary power source is restored, the PDU will automatically switch back to primary sourced input power. The dual input cabling can be configured for UPS maintenance bypass of standard UPS systems or to create a redundant dual-UPS power source for a critical, single-corded network device.
A Closer Look
- 120V 20A metered PDU system with Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS)
- Dual input cords, one attached (primary) and one optional-use detachable cord (secondary)
- Included cordsets support 5-20P and L5-20P plug-in connections via secure adapters
- Front panel digital ammeter displays power consumption in amps
- 16 built-in NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles
- Optional ATS function enables setup for hot-swappable UPS maintenance bypass, dual UPS protection or dual AC input redundancy for critical single-corded network hardware
- Small 1U rackmount format installs in only one rack space with a maximum installed depth of 14.5 inches
- Ideal for configurations requiring a simple PDU that displays power consumption in amps
- Optional-use ATS function makes this system ideal for adding redundancy to single corded devices
- ATS function adds hot-swap and maintenance bypass function to standard UPS configurations
- 1U rackmount PDU with digital current monitoring display
- 20A 120V capacity with 16 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets
- Connects to NEMA 5-20R and locking L5-20R receptacle
- Integrated Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) allows PDU to operate from secondary input source when primary input fails
- Sequential outlet power-on prevents inrush-related equipment interaction on startup
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 037332126665
Mfg Part No: PDUMH20AT
( Length:24, Width:20, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 19.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.