Xerox WorkCentre 3325/DNI-MFC Printer-B/W-laser-Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)- Legal (216 x 356 mm) (media)-up to 33 ppm (printing)-300 sheets-33.6 Kbps-USB, LAN, USB ho-3325/DNIItem#: YYT2-9603BF | Model#: 3325/DNI
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Xerox WorkCentre 3325/DNI multifunction printer Product Details
Xerox WorkCentre 3325/DNI-MFC Printer
Monochrome multifunction printer delivers superior desktop performance and powerful productivity tools designed to make your daily office tasks more efficient. Functions include printing, copying, scanning, faxing, emailing plus internal Wi-Fi connectivity and 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder. A fast print speed of up to 37 pages per minute with 600 x 600 dpi and a first-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds mean your documents are always ready when you need them. Scanning capabilities include scan to email, network scanning, and scan to USB memory device. Send faxes from the network using LAN fax or take advantage of full walk-up fax features, such as speed dial and color fax send. Large, brightly illuminated front panel with easy-access buttons helps screens to streamline walk-up operations. WorkCentre 3325DNI also features a front-side USB port, 128MB memory, 600 MHz processor, connectivity of 10/100BaseT Ethernet and USB 2.0, and 250-sheet input tray. Energy Star qualified.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Print, copy, scan, fax, email.
- Standard automatic two-sided printing.
- Conserves energy and reduces supplies costs.
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
- Fast print speed.
- Brightly illuminated front panel.
- Front-side USB port.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Powerful security features.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
UPC No: 095205861907
Mfg Part No: 3325/DNI
( Length:23, Width:23, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 36.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 55pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.