SolidTek ACECAD DigiMemo L2 - Letter Size Digital Notepad with 32MB Memory and Tablet ComboItem#: YYI2-17832F | Model#: DM-L2
Currently Out Of Stock!
SolidTek ACECAD DigiMemo L2 Product Details
ACECAD DigiMemo L2
Letter Size Digital Notepad
With 32MB Memory and Tablet Combo
The DigiMemo L2 is a stand-alone device with storage capability that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computer and special paper. Then you can easily view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Windows or Mac.
When connected to a PC, the DigiMemo L2 offers an on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software in Windows. It also is a USB tablet device in Windows or Mac.
Place any ordinary paper or notepad on the digital pad. Write on the paper with the digital inking pen. The digital pad digitally records anything you write in its built-in storage device or an optional SD card in real time. One page you write is stored as one digital page.
Connect To Your PC
Connect the digital pad to your PC by USB port
Organize Your Notes
With its DigiMemo Manager organizing software, you can easily view, edit and organize your digital pages in Windows or Mac. In Windows, you also can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software. Save any digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
Send Via e-Mail
Share your notes with others via e-Mail.
A Closer Look
- The digital pad can be effortlessly held in one hand or on the lap and easily operated while you are standing, sitting or reclining.
- An ultra-thin & light digital pen with a regular and replaceable ink cartridge.
- Only 1.5 lbs (680 g) for the digital pad and 0.03 lbs (13.8 g) for the digital pen.
- The size and weight of pen are almost like those of normal ball pen.
- Feel as comfortable as you normally write with a regular pen on paper.
- Immediately get both a digital record and a hardcopy duplicate of your handwritten notes even when you are on the move.
- Instantly & digitally record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts, without scanning.
- Any ordinary paper or notepad up to Letter size (8.5" x 11.9" / 216 mm x 302 mm ) can be applied.
- Digitally capture& store everything you write with ink on ordinary paper in real time. No computer and special paper is needed.
- A stand-alone device with storage capability that can be both the built-in 32 MB storage device in the digital pad and the expandable storage capacity by an optional Secure Digital (SD) memory card.
- The more you write on paper, the bigger file size of the digital page will be.
- The file size of the digital page for one Letter size paper with completely full handwritten notes is only about 400 KB.
- Manage up to 999 digital pages for each storage device.
- Capture your handwritten notes up to 0.55" (14 mm) thickness of paper (about 140 sheets of paper).
- Can continue to write into the digital page with contents.
- The time is shown on the display on the digital pad.
- When connected to a PC, it also is a USB tablet device in Windows or Mac.
- An excellent solution for form-filling application which needs a form hardcopy and digital filling data.
- The battery of the digital inking pen can last approximately 14 months.
- With continuous use of the digital pad, four AAA alkaline batteries can last approximately 80 hours.
- 30 minutes automatic shutdown.
- Easily copy or move to another program files such as Outlook e-mail message, Word file or Excel file...etc.
- Share your e-Book with friends who just need to download the DigiMemo Manager software from ACECAD website so that they can view or edit your e-Book.
- Save the digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
- Page thumbnails function.
- Easily import and remove your digital pages in a book file.
- Highlighting, annotating, editing (select, copy, move, erase...etc.), typing, viewing, changing color and drawing functions.
- Can be saved as PDF, TIF, BMP, JPG, GIF or PNG format.
- In Windows, you can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in this software.
Digital Notepad Additional Specifications
- Size: 9.88" (width) x 13.22" (length) 251 mm (width) x 336 mm (length)
- Thickness: 12 mm (0.47")
- Weight Approx.: 1.4 lbs ( 635 g ) without batteries , Approx. 1.5 lbs (680 g) with batteries
- Writing Area: 8.5" x 11" ( 216 mm x 279 mm )
- Writing Thickness: 0.55" ( 14 mm ); approx. 140 sheets of paper
- Notepad Holder: Holder for Letter size notepad; 8.5" x 11.9" ( 216 mm x 302 mm )
- Storage Medium: Built-in 32 MB storage device
- Optional Storage Medium: Secure Digital (SD) memory card (FAT file system)
- Power Source: Four (4) Batteries (1.5volt, size AAA)
- Power Voltage: 3V
- Power Current: Approx. 25 mA
- Power Consumption: Approx. 75 mW
- Battery Life: Approx. 80 hours
- Power Source: Supplied from USB port when connecting the digital pad to PC.
- File Formats: Digital Page ACECAD digital page file format (DHW); e-Book ACECAD e-Book file format (DND)
Digital Pen Additional Specifications
- Size: 5.28" (length) x 0.45" (diameter) 134 mm (length) x 11.3 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 0.03lbs (13.8g) with Battery
- Power Source: One (1) 1.55V button cell battery (SR626SW, 377 or IEC-SR66)
- Battery Life: Approx. 14 months
- Ink Cartridge:0.09" (diameter) x 2.64" (length) 2.3mm (diameter) x 67mm (length)
Send to Microsoft Office OneNote
Just click and send your handwritten notes to Microsoft OneNote which can be convertible to digital text, organized and searchable.
Works With Mac
Use the DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Mac to view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Mac (Intel based). (* The on-line writing function is not available in the software.) Free download this software on ACECAD website (http://www.acecad.com.tw).
- ACECAD DigiMemo Manager Organizer Software for Windows
- ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR Software for Windows (30-day Trial version)
- ACECAD DigiMemo Form Software for Windows – Arioform Lite for ACECAD
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista or 7
Mac OS X v10.5.x or later
- CPU: 500 MHz Pentium III or better
- RAM: 128 Mb or more recommended
- Equipment: Available USB port, CD-ROM drive
- Hard Disk Space: 32 MB
Manufactured by: Solidtek
Warranty provided by: Solidtek
UPC No: 712504720000
Mfg Part No: DM-L2
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.3300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Solidtek logos are registered trademarks of Solidtek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.