CyberPower 6 Outlet 350VA Standby Series UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS
The CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS safeguards PCs with non-Active PFC power supplies and other electronics (monitors, cable DSL/ modems, VoIP routers, fax machines, and home theater equipment) from blackouts, brownouts, surges, spikes, sags, and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS has a capacity of 350VA / 255Watts, six NEMA 5-15R receptacles, including two widely-spaced outlets to accommodate transformer-based plugs. The CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS features a compact design that allows for horizontal or vertical placement. This CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS has a maintenance-free 12V/3.6Ah battery. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. Purchase the CyberPower CP350SLG 350VA Standby Series UPS today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 6 Outlets
- Standby Topology
- GreenPower UPS™
- Full-time Surge Protection and Battery Backup
- Compact Desktop Form Factor
- RJ11 Protection
- EMI/RFI Filters
- Energy-Saving Technology: Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation: One of the lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters: Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets: Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Convenient Mounting: Compact size for mounting horizontal or vertical.
- LED Indicators: LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms: Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- Windows Compatibility: Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 649532005604
Mfg Part No: CP350SLG
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.1200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.