Cables To Go 33017 Multimode Fiber Patch Product Details
Cables To Go 33017 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable
This Cables To Go 33017 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is a Cost-effective solution that provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss than 62.5/125 fiber. Specifically designed for use with today's narrower aperture components, this Cables To Go 33017 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is fully compatible with multimode applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each Cables To Go 33017 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- This Multimode Fiber Patch Cable provides higher bandwidth and transmission rates and supports longer distances with lower loss.
- This Cables To GO Multimode Fiber Patch Cable is fully compatible with multimode applications.
- Buffer material: PVC
- Buffer OD: 900 ?m
- Jacket material: PVC (OFNR-rated)
- Jacket OD: 3.0 mm
- Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.75 dB/km
- Attenuation at 1310 nm: 1.5 dB/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 850 nm: 160 kHz/km
- Minimum bandwidth at 1310 nm: 500 kHz/km.Maximum tensile load: 100 N/cm
- Loaded minimum bend radius: 5 cm
- Unloaded minimum bend radius: 3 cm
- Crush resistance: 750 N/cm
- Impact resistance: 1,000 cycles
- Flex resistance: 5,000 cycles
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120330172
Mfg Part No: 33017
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.