Cables 29348 to Go USB Dongle Transmitter Product Details
Cables 29348 to Go USB SuperBooster Dongle Transmitter
The USB SuperBooster Dongle Transmitter is one component of a complete solution that, when paired with a receiver (sold separately), allows you to conquer USB length limitations and put your USB devices where you need them. This solution extends the distance of a USB device to a host computer up to 150ft, enabling you to place your USB projector, camera, printer, or other USB device exactly where you want it! The USB SuperBooster Dongle is powerful yet simple, with no drivers to install or special software required. It's also compatible with any computer that supports USB.
This plug-and-play device consists of a transmitter unit and receiver unit incorporated into single gang Decora-compatible wall plates or dongles. Numerous receiver options are available so you can customize the configuration to meet your own needs. Choose from a two-port wall plate receiver, a two-port dongle receiver, or a four-port dongle receiver. These options are ideal for applications where you need more than one USB device on the receiver side or you need a dongle instead of a wall plate on the receiver side.
The transmitter/receiver pair is connected via standard Cat5, Cat5E, or Cat6 UTP cable allowing for easy installation. Use pre-terminated network cables or pull un-terminated cable and use the included tool-less IDC RJ45 connector. Additionally, the USB SuperBooster Dongle is bus-powered so no external power source is required.
- Extends the functional distance of a USB signal, allowing a USB device to work with a USB-enabled computer up to 150ft away
- Ideal for use with USB projectors, interactive whiteboards, cameras, printers, web cams, hubs, and other USB devices
- One part of a total solution (receiver is purchased separately) that provides the flexibility to customize the configuration to your specific needs
- Bus-powered so no external power source is required
- Connects via a standard Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 patch cord (not included) for easy installation and flexibility
- Included tool-less IDC RJ45 connector allows you to terminate your own cable
- Compliant with USB Specification 1.1
- Connectors: Transmitter: One USB Type A Male and one RJ45 Female
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120293484
Mfg Part No: 29348
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.2600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.